Account Executive at Cavory HQ
Reiss is the first legal marketplace for law firms in Poland. Weâ€™re on a mission to disrupt the $3bn legal industry for businesses through our technology-driven marketplace that not only creates a radically better and more transparent legal experience, but fundamentally changes the way a law firm is handled.
At Cavory, you will:
– Utilize internal data and external market research to identify, evaluate, and prioritize client accounts.
– Deliver product demos, provide insightful observations and data, and recommend creative ways for clients to be successful on Cavory.
– Manage your own leads: utilize online and offline sources to cultivate new leads and develop/maintain your pipeline
– Make a high volume of daily outbound sales calls and emails to decision makers
– Drive the full sales cycle to attain new business: make introductory calls, assess business goals through qualifying, work with business owners in Cavory’s platform and services
– Achieve and consistently exceed monthly sales goals
– Be a strong team player and act as an owner of the business.
As an ideal candidate:
– You will have 2-3 years of account executive experience
– You will understand using Salesforce, MailChimp, Google Analytics and other modern sales tools
– You will be extremely confident and outgoing
– You will be obsessed with winning and closing deals.
– You will love experimenting and finding better/faster ways to do things.
– You will be able to track everything you do.
– You will feel comfortable owning a significant portion of our client-base
– You are comfortable building things from scratch
– English & German as fluent as Native Language
– Know how to make people love you
– BA degree or higher
Perks you get:
– Competitive Salary
– Direct access to senior management
– Nitro coffee for the fearless
– Casual dress code